Hundreds of Downloads added

…well…nearly.

Thanks to Ina, I could add incredible 89 video clips from the last 2 weeks to our year 2015 download category

So – Take what you can, give nothing back!!

Thanks Ina for the help!

Sorry for the delay with the pics. We got the flu here which won’t go for 10 days now. Will add them once the kiddies and I are viable again. Take a look at Claudia’s great site so long!

Gwyneth Paltrow & Johnny Depp Admit They’re Members of the Mile High Club

Gwyneth Paltrow, Johnny Depp, and Paul Bettany make an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, airing today on NBC.

The trio, who all star in the film Mortdecai, played a game of “Never Have I Ever” with Ellen while on the show!

More: Here

Johnny Depp Responds to Amber Heard Questions As You Would Expect Him To

Johnny Depp stops for a picture at the premiere of Mortdecai at TCL Chinese Theatre on Wednesday evening (January 21) in Hollywood.

The 51-year-old actor was joined at the red carpet event by his co-stars Gwyneth Paltrow, Ewan McGregor, Olivia Munn, Paul Bettany, Jeff Goldblum, and Guy Burnet along with fitness expert Tracy Anderson.

Click Here for more!

Johnny Depp ‘Blow’ Reunion With Coke Dealer Who Inspired Movie

Johnny Depp and former drug kingpin George Jung hung out for the first time since the inspiration for “Blow” was released from jail … and we got the pic.

Read more: Here

Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Look Happier Than Ever at His ‘Mortdecai’ Premiere

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard can’t stop smiling while walking the red carpet together at the Mortdecai premiere held at Empire Leicester Square on Monday (January 19) in London, England.

The engaged couple looked happier than ever as they promoted his film, which hits theaters in the UK and US nationwide on January 23.

Click Here for pictures!

Pics from Berlin Premiere

I’ve added lots of pics from the Mortdecai premiere in Berlin yesterday over here

image mortdecai-premiere022-jpg image mortdecai-premiere001-jpg

Johnny at Mortdecai photocall in Berlin

Daily Mail Online from UK has an article and several photos of Johnny during a recent visit to Berlin. Read all about it here.

Livestream von der Premiere in Berlin

Can’t go to the Mortdecai Premiere in Berlin tomorrow? Don’t worry you can sit back, relax and watch it live at 18:15 p.m. (German time) from this link: Here

Johnny Depp at Jimmy Kimmel’s show

This Thursday Johnny Depp went to Jimmy Kimmel’s show in order to promote his new film Mortdecai, which opens January 23th.

You can watch a bit of Johnny Depp at the show here.

Mortdecai – new featurette and site updates

MORTDECAI opens NEXT WEEK, and we have a NEW FEATURETTE to help celebrate this release! Check out the BEHIND-THE-SCENES featurette with the all-star cast NOW, and see what Johnny Depp, Gwyneth Paltrow, Olivia Munn, Paul Bettany, Jeff Goldblum and Ewan McGregor have to say about the larger-than-life Charlie Mortdecai! 

Download the NEW FEATURETTE and previous trailers here from our downloads section and mark your calendars because MORTDECAI opens everywhere next FRIDAY, JANUARY 23!

I also added some official movie pics and screencaps from all those trailers. 

And can you find Mortdecai in our header?